c

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Birthday Cards

This card uses a Greeting farm stamp, basic grey papers, felt ribbon by Queen & Co that's been in my stash for quite a while now!, Martha stewart loop border and rose leaf punches, x cut dimensional butterfly punch



Photo on the dodgy side! Gorgeous sarah kay stamp, Papermania Rose garden papers, Martha Stewart border punch, Plain and scalloped Circle Nestabilities.


Moments in Time by Flowersoft image, Basic Grey papers, white lace, the pin is made with beads I got in the Bead shop in Galway at Easter.




Oh dear I was stumped for this one, I was asked to make 2 card for twin's 21st, one of the lads is into cars and the other carpentry. Did a trawl of clip art on the net and found these which I coloured with my trusty and beloved copic markers. Used car peel offs and spanner brads from Cardznscrapz .

The pp's are Basic Grey and the loop punch is by Martha Stewart.


The papers here are from a Papermania pad whose name escapes me now - lol! The hammer and screw brads are from Cardznscrapz.

No comments: